Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Vacation
I have never been away from both my kids over night. I've left Jonas with Billy a couple of days, but that's it. Well Wilma has been staying with us and so with our five year anniversary and billy's thirtith birthday we decided to get away. We planned a trip to Misquite Nevada ( a little bordertown a hour away from Las Vegas) for one night. We had this package that included one night, a round of golf and buffet. I felt really good about leaving the kids, because they were in good hands. Were all ready to go and grandma gets sick the day before we leave, we start praying she feel better. Thank God for Wilma she was feeling better the next day, so we made it off. I was a maniac at golf, but we had a great dinner and it was fun spending alone time with Billy. The next day I really missed the kids. I missed funny things like the kids hanging on me and their tiny voice always jabbering. I also missed how much they rely on me, it's nice being needed. I think it's easy to forget how good I have it, I'm truly blessed with a great family. It's nice to have a chance to remember that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you got to do that Erin. What a blessing for Wilma and Don to be moving there.
I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves!
Post a Comment