Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Daisy chains
While camping, mom took a nap with lilly and the rest of us went for a walk. Not a little walk a two hour walk. I loved bonding with my niece's and with my sister's. They have beautiful hearts. I think it will be something that I'll remember forever. I don't think we were supposed to pick the flowers, but I don't think they will miss a hundred yellow daisies.
P.S We climbed a large hill to look down and Adiah being Adiah was getting way close to the edge. Billy doesn't like disciplining the little girl, but this time he had to tell Adiah to move back and she looked at him and didn't move. After the stare down he finally picked her up and moved her. This was hard for him, because of course she was mad at him, but from that moment forward she was a lot nicer to uncle Billy. She's a very observant little girl and I think she realized he was looking out for her. Cute right. She has a way of seeing thing not for what they are, but what they could be. I love learning new thing about my little niece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If she ever needs a good spank he has my permission. That was hilarious.
Post a Comment