Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
No pictures
I finally did it, Wilma and I packed a little truck with two kids, one dog and all our stuff and drove to Redding. I left the camera with Billy so sorry no pictures. If by any chance you have picture please email them to me. It was a really long drive but we made. Jonas and Lilly played with the cousins a lot. Jonas and Adiah played chase and Jonas and Asher played bumper cars. I had some good talks with Ava and loved seeing the kids play together. With all five kids together it becomes quite wild. Halloween was crazy, I really missed Billy. Jonas was Thomas the train and I made Lilly a cute Fairy costume. Lilly ate so much candy I didn't get her into bed until after ten. It was fun times, but I'm glad to be home. So that's a quick catch up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was fun to catch up with you guys!
Post a Comment