Monday, May 11, 2009

Backyard update

I thought I'd update you about everyone. Jonas is doing very well in his speech therapy, he likes his teacher and he has a friend named Alex. We have homework to do with him every day and he's really improving. We meet with the pre-k teacher on Friday and start swim lesson the end of may. He's amazing on his trike and probably could handle a bike. He's helpful and probably will be mowing the yard by himself soon.


Lilliana is such a little girl. She's having trouble with pooping in the toilet I don't understand why, but I hope she gets it soon. She's getting up earlier in the morning so by the afternoon she so cranky. Man she just cries and whines.
The kids are fun to watch interact. They talk and play together. They even wrestler and it quite funny seeing them giggle and laugh. In the car they talk back and forth. Lilly said she saw a volcano and Jonas replied that it wasn't a volcano it was a mountain. This went on for quite some time with Lilly pointing out things and Jonas correcting her.


Here's a update on the backyard our grapevines are huge and I planted artichoke which are also doing very good. In my garden we've lengthened it and planted all kind of things. Billy planted carrots and I planted green beans and pumpkins. I've been getting about a hand full of strawberries daily. My herb always do very well, but my squash aren't producing yet. Billy loves to garden about as much as I do. It's fun to do it together. I've been busy with the kids and working around the house. It's getting hot so we've been finding ways to cool off. Oh and the idea of turning thirty this month is freaking me out and I don't know why.








End of April we had Billy's birthday, which was fun. Billy and I went to dinner out at lake Las Vegas and than came home to have cake with the rest of the family. Billy requested a tres leche cake so I found a recipe and tried it. Lately I've been liking food network recipes. I did the recipes twice because I needed to make a few adjustment and I wanted it to turn out perfect. I love trying new foods. Another one I've tried was chili rellanos. Super fun to make. Anyway that's what's been going on with us.









No comments: