
I didn't know he could draw. He doesn't draw and colors sometimes, so these were a little surprising. This one he says is him.

This is Belle our dog. I can see it, can't you?

This one is
Lilliana. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to give her wings. She is no angel.

This one is Harrison. I think he was surprised he could draw a heart. The things coming out of his head is Harrison name not his brain, just in case your wondering.
4 comments:
irregardless of the inspiration (i.e. Harrison) Jonas is progressing nicely in the art department. I must admit though that I am a little out of practice interpreting the art of a first time artist. Once you described each picture, I can see the resemblances. A budding artist in the making.
wow, impressive! I like Lily's wings - maybe it's more like her supergirl cape.
Amazing! I love it when they surprise you like that. Harrison looks like a monkey with palm tree leaves behind him.
love the new look for the page. very festive and evokes smiles and happiness. Harry it is - harrison is a very nice name, especially when I can shorten it to Harry (thank you)
Post a Comment