Our vacation was great, we went to Redding for two weeks. Probably the longest trip getting there. It took us well over twelve hours. Definitely long trip in a small car with five people and a dog. We stayed with my mom and was spoiled as usual. Elena took over the kids and was amazing with them. We spent fourth of July in Mt Shasta and had a blast walking trail and making banana boats.
Spent one day with Joel and Jacqueline and had blast fishing, swimming and eating. Jonas lasted longer than I thought fishing and Lilly lasted about ten minutes.
Harrison having some time with Dad. Were going to miss having him around so much. It's nice being able to nap during the day, I'm going to miss that too.
Lilly cracks me up, she's my girl. Always talking and exploring the world around her. We've been giving her a nap and that's been very helpful. She actually looks forward to it. She's very girly and love dressing up and playing house.
Look at what I found when I came home. I had some seed that Wilma gave me and I just planted them. They are taking off and making everything look green. Billy and I love growing new things, I'm glad we enjoy it together.
Jonas next month will be five. He wants everything Lego. I think I know how I want to do his cake. It's been so hot that we haven't been going out, Jonas has been going a little stir crazy. He's too old for preschool and not ready for kindergarten. I'm going to attempt home schooling him and Lilly. Should be interesting for us all. We signed him up for soccer should be fun for him. He'll definitely have some skills and the energy.
Sleep-right my kids don't sleep well. Morning naps maybe, after noon nap an hour if I'm lucky. In bed by nine, but is restless all night. Yes I still nurse him at night.
Eating- Nursing every two hour during the day. I'm making a lot of his foods. He loves carrot, sweet potatoes, pea's, applesauce, peaches and pears. Hates green bean. He eats three ounce ever meal.
Rolling over, sitting up for few seconds, gives me kisses and blabs constantly. loving the baby stage and his sweetness. No teeth, but that's normal for my kids. His eyes are settling into a nice brown and his hair is coming in nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment