Thursday, September 23, 2010

What day is it?

My days have been flying by, I can't believe it's almost Friday. This school year is in full swing and we are super busy. I'm home with the kids all day and it's been going really well. I'm watching another baby and she's a fun addition to our crazy day. Two babies and two kids means not a lot gets done around the house, but that okay it gives me something to do in the evening. Hahahaha. The homeschooling is going really well. I feel like the kids are making good progress. Jonas is adding and subtracting and Lilly loves writing her letters. At the end of the day all I can say is I'm lucky to have such a wonderful husband to share this with and to help me out.

1 comment:

vicki said...

good luck with the home schooling. I hope that all goes according to plan and that the kids enjoy the learning. Sounds like you have a very busy day - they will go by quickly at this rate. take care