Friday, October 22, 2010

Really

I'm having one of those days were you just feel like going back to bed. Everything about this day is drewery. Billy has an away game, the sky is dark and I have no energy. So needless to say my kids have watched way to much Tv and way to much video games. So I thought making brownies would help me feel better. No I feel a little sick from the sugar and I'm just more tired. Wow! I really need to get out of the house, but the thought of dragging the kids around is not appealing. Well thats my vent for the day.

2 comments:

CrazyDaisy said...

Sounds similar to the day here. Hang in there girl!

vicki said...

I have days like this and I don't have any kids to think about. I hate dreary days - they depress me. My solution for a pick me up - I check out the family blogs and FB. I get some nice giggles that brighten up my day. take care - dreary days will pass and brighter days will follow.