
Lilliana is our little princess She likes to order us around with a cry and a flick of her hand. It's hard not to laugh when she speaks so clearly and looks at you expecting you to "hop to it". Sometimes she'll be saying something that I don't quite understand, so she repeats it over and over again very slowly, like I'm five.

She might appear innocent, but she definitely mischievous, like when Jonas is playing with her and she cries just to get him in trouble. She keeps me on my toes.

I love her quick smarts and how she doesn't miss a thing. Don't try to pull anything past her, she can bring on the tears like no other.
2 comments:
She looks so much like you but maybe Billys eye's. She is so beautiful. Must be good genes.
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment