
Memorial day we went to Valley of Fire, it's a hour away from Las Vegas. It was a beautiful day to take a hike. Nick Unger, Billy's friend from college was visiting and went with us. Not bad 78 degrees at the end of May.

We took a two and half year old and one year old down this rocky path, if you can call it a path. This was at the beginning and I was worried it would be like this the whole time, luckily it flattened out and it was nice the rest of the way.

Jonas had a great time chasing lizards and climbing rocks.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. You have had a lot of company lately. That is so great. Lilli is so cute, I can't wait to see her. Her blonde hair makes her skin look so dark. Does she have dark skin? Beautiful!
This place looks like fun. I can't believe that you carted the kids down that hill. Crazy. I miss you guys. Love you
Jonas looks just like Billy at that age--from the back! That picture could have been one I took years ago. :)
Post a Comment