Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Miss Manners




I called Jonas into their room to get him dress. I had just finished with Lilly. Jonas came in and I thanked him for obeying me, when out of know where Lilly pipes in and says "you welcome". I thought at first it was Jonas, but he's usually not that clear. I couldn't believe that she said it because she said it like she said it a million times. She always amazes me, because she such a good mimic. Later that day I told Billy that story and he said that she'd been saying that all day yesterday (I don't know how I missed that one). Case your wondering she really good at please and thank you. I'm not saying she's always like this, but for a eighteen month old she pretty polite.

1 comment:

Erica said...

That is so cute. I can't wait until I can hear her talk.