Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Personal jungle gym
Jonas loves to use me as a jungle gym anytime I'm sitting on the floor. He runs at me from the back dives over my shoulder into my lap. Usually I'm caught off guard and end up catching him at the last minute. Laying on the floor is out of the question, I instantly become a trampoline. This is the way he tells me he needs attention. I'm always surprised how agile he is, he can get his body into some interesting positions. I've also noticed that I get bruises in some unusual areas. A couple of times I've caught him wrestling with Lilly, which explains why she cry anytime he starts picking on her. For the most part he's a amazing well behaved kid, but even well behaved kids get a little crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're not alone. I'm a jungle gym too...well more like a trampoline!
That is just one thing that I can't stand. Being a jungle gym X3 is just no fun at all for me. I will cuddle all day long but my kids know not to jump on me.
Post a Comment