Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I'M ALIVE
Man! January was a tough month. We always come home from christmas break with colds, which is to be expected because were around so many people. We all got sick and took about a week to get over it. Than about two weeks later we get sick again. It's like we caught the germs here in Las Vegas. Jonas got the worst of it. I took him to the doctor and found out he had a pretty bad ear infection. He's never had one before, so that was a new experience for us. I'm glad I didn't hesitate to go to the doctor. Lilly got sick soon after, than a day later I got it. Luckily Lilly didn't get the ear infection, I would be mad to go back and get the same medicine when I have a bottle here at home. The reason I would go back is because I'm paranoid about over dosing. That the reason theirs no over the counter decongestion because some parents thought they could play doctor. Another rant I think medicine should be giving first be weight and than by age. My lite weight should have a different dose than the thirty five pound two year old. So for about a week I had two kids stuck like glue to my side. They wanted to sleep with me all night and wanted me to sit on the couch all day. It's nice that they like to cuddle, but man it was a long week. Toward the end I got it and am still fighting it. I coughed and blew my nose so hard I strained a throat gland. Weird I never thought it was possible. So were better now and are enjoying getting out of the house and getting caught up on house work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment