Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
New Pictures
Went to Jcpenny and had the kids picture taken. I think they turned out good. For once Lilly took good picture. Jonas was hamming it up so his are all over the place.
got my pic and have added it to my "rogues gallery" on my wall. Has pics of all the kids and mums/dads etc. It is getting quite big and always enjoy adding to it
4 comments:
These pictures are so good! I hope you send me some.
These are so adorable. I pulled them right off the page. Can I print them out for mom? She loved them. They did so good.
Jonas is the spitting image of his father and lily is very precocious. They took wonderful pics - I especially like the ones of them together......
got my pic and have added it to my "rogues gallery" on my wall. Has pics of all the kids and mums/dads etc. It is getting quite big and always enjoy adding to it
Post a Comment