
Lilly laying in the sand making sand angels. What a face. Recently she's been getting really adventurous. She and Jonas would've climbed on rocks all day, if we'd let them.

We took Jeremy to see the sights. I like to call this picture "strange man with mustache".

As soon as the kids saw the sand they were rolling in it. I'm still finding sand in clothes.

Jeremy the rock climber.

That smile didn't leave his face. All that's missing is his cousin Asher following. Hint hint.
2 comments:
I love the third picture from the bottom of Lily! Looks like you guys had a blast - hope it's not too hot yet.
I love the hint. I think we are planning on coming out for a while next year. We will be staying for almost two weeks. Nate has a district retreat in Vegas and we will stay with you for a week after that. I am so excited. Although it probaby is not as soon as you would like. Asher would love to climb those rocks and play in the sand. I can't wait
Post a Comment