Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Lilly with her Easter egg and new hat. What a fun weekend. Friday they helped grandma and grandpa color Easter egg, Saturday night we went to church and Sunday we did the Easter egg hunt and eat lunch.
They were really into the hunt this year. Next year were going to have to make it harder.

The kids and I made a Easter bunny for the table.


Found this great material so I made Lilly and me Easter outfit. Mine was a dress but because we went to church at night I made it a shirt.







I don't know who had more fun grandma or the kids. They really had fun with the tie dye set.





This was amazing because Lilly never fall asleep in our arms. We went to laughlin over night for our anniversary. This is when we got back so maybe it's her way of saying she missed her daddy.






Grandma and grandpa stayed with the kids and had all kinds of fun. It's nice getting away and coming back missing your kids.
















I love the Holidays and watching the kids get so excited about little things.









2 comments:

aterwilliger said...

What a fun time! Looks like the kids had a blast while you were away. Great job on the matching dresses!

Erica said...

I love the matching outfits you made so cute.