Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh Boy!

That's right were having a boy. Jonas and Lilly are super excited. Even though Lilly wanted a girl I told her she can boss him around so she's happy. The baby looks great, weighing in at 9 oz. Every things measuring on schedule and all his body part are present. It's amazing what you can see, we counted fingers and toes and watched all four chambers of his heart working. What a miracle God has given us, we are truly blessed.









2 comments:

vicki said...

Congrats on the new boy. It is amazing how much more you can see with today's ultrasounds. Almost look 3D = the old ones were something like 1D and very hard to see anything. Glad to hear that the kids are excited and I know that you and Billy are as well. Name picked out yet????? Take care of yourself and the new little one. Look forward to hearing all about him....

Erica said...

I am soooooo glad.