A little update on all the craziness. I think as the kids get older this is how it's going to be.Billy
School is in full swing and so is soccer season. The team is looking good and Billy is optimistic about a good season. We miss having him home more.
This summer Billy and I planted a lot more in our garden and we are finally see the vegetable of our labor. Okay bad Joke, sorry.Billy did a great job on the carrot, see his blog for picture. Wow! fresh carrot are amazing. We have a few pumpkin, squash, sunflowers and herbs. It's fun sharing the planting with the kids.
School has been going well, I've had two notes from his teacher. One was good and the other mentioned him crying when he had to get off the bike. We had a talk about it and I took away his PlayStation 2 privileges and the next day he told his teacher he was getting off the bike. Just in case she didn't notice. I love that he works hard at being good. School seem to be good for him.
We also had his fourth birthday this weekend, it was a blast. We went to circus circus and played carnival games, arcade games, and watched the circus act. Billy and I had just as much fun as the kids. I love planning their birthday in Las Vegas the options are endless. Don, Wilma and some of our friends came too and we really had a party. Good times.We followed that up with cake and presents at the house. So here's the deal with the cake. I love making cakes, but I know nothing about making them. So this year with the help of a new cookbook called " Hello cupcake" (thank you Andrea) I came up with this cupcake creation. The hard part was finding everything I needed it took me all week. Bugle's never thought they'd be so hard to find. Anyway it turned out good so I was happy.
Well I thought I include this picture because it's the only one i have of her in her gymnastic gear. i signed her up for a once a week class and the first week was good. The second, half way through she was done. The third she refused to go, I don't know I think it's just to much. Well what can I say she know what she likes. She so willful I don't know what to do with her. How can she be so sweet one minute and the next major drama?
I guess that leaves me. Well If you look at the ticker I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Due around early march. Little story, previous pregnancy I told Billy I was pregnant by showing him the pregnancy test, each time he's like I don't know how to read those. So this time I wanted to do it right. The day before Father's day I tested and it was positive, so in the Father's day card I wrote from Erin, Jonas, Lilly and baby. He loved it and was glad for our last kid that I had told him the right way.
I miss blue cheese and drinking milk makes me want to be sick weird! So far the baby looks good and we find out the sex on October 2. Jonas want a boy so they can play cars. He doesn't like girls there hairy. Lilly will be happy with someone to boss around. Ever time I get pregnant I get the worst allergy symptoms not sure why. I feel like I could sleep anywhere, anytime. I have a new doctor that's a women and really good. I'm trying a new hospital this time and I'm praying I don't get gestational diabetes. I think that's all for now, our house situation is up in the air but Billy and I aren't to worried, we're in good hands.




2 comments:
Wow, what fun! Happy birthday, Jonas. Erin, what a great job you did on the cake - I'm impressed! Sounds like you are all staying very busy. I hope you get your energy back soon.
Another member of the family to welcome - hip hip hooray. Be it a boy or be it a girl it will be greatly loved. Jonas' party looked like it was a lot of fun - Vegas looks like a fun place to be - take care. Take care of each other....
Post a Comment