Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mt Charleston

After a crazy week of rain, we tried our luck at Mt Charleston. Wow! were we in for a surprise it was so deep but very beautiful. At one point I fell in to my hips. The kids had a blast, it's so fun to see them get excited. This picture is in front of the ski resort, maybe someday we'll go. The kids are way to young right now.
Jonas our little adventurer, always ready for anything.

Lilly was a little apprehensive, but even she went down the slopes on the sled once.


Billy made it so he could pull the kids on the sleds. Yeah! we are definitely desert dwellers, we don't even have snow gear. Once Jeans get wet it's time to go home. We had a blast maybe next year we'll get to go a lot more. Just in case your wondering no I didn't go sledding.

35/35
Really less than that because they scheduled my c-section for the 26 of February. Iam so ready to not be pregnant. Billy says I'm snoring up a storm, nice. I'm happy that I have a good amount of energy and everything looks good with the baby. They keep telling me he has lots of hair, I'll believe it when I see it.

3 comments:

vicki said...

will be thinking of you on the 26th. Will say a prayer that everything will be okay. I know the feeling about wanting it over - Terry was three weeks late when they finally induced. ended up with a c-section anyway becos of some complications that popped up at the last minute. Take care of yourself until then.

vicki said...

looks like the family had loads of fun in the snow. If I had my druthers I would visit it and then go home to my warm house as well. I like snow, just not all the time.

aterwilliger said...

Yeah, 2/26! I've got it marked on my calendar. Can't wait to welcome little Harrison into the world!