Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Beautiful Day
March Madness is on, so the TV is occupied. So we decided to play outside. It's nice and warm. I love spring. Yes that right we buy expensive toys and all they want to play in is a tub.
tubs, boxes, paper bags, oatmeal boxes (my grandma made wonderful toys from these) are all wonderful "toys" that make a child use their imagination. They can become whatever a child wants and it is truly wonderful to watch the "wheels turn in their little heads" when they are in "what can it be" mode.
2 comments:
Adorable! I miss you guys so much! I hope I can visit this summer again
tubs, boxes, paper bags, oatmeal boxes (my grandma made wonderful toys from these) are all wonderful "toys" that make a child use their imagination. They can become whatever a child wants and it is truly wonderful to watch the "wheels turn in their little heads" when they are in "what can it be" mode.
Post a Comment