Friday, March 26, 2010

Seven week chubb's

What's that I see! Harrison is getting chubby. He eats every two hours and is growing out of his 0 to 3 months clothes. He's still a really good baby, he's not smiling,but it's coming. I smile and talk to him and he scowls at me. I'll try and take picture's it's funny. He also grew some eyebrows and he has side burns already. Don't you think his eyes are like Jonas's? I'm guessing he'll be ten pound by next week. I love this little guy.


4 comments:

vicki said...

when you least expect it a radiant smile will appear and make your day. just be patient.

Erica said...

He looks so different from all your other kids in these pictures. I love it!He is so cute. I can't wait to squish him:)

FETTERED HERE said...

Hey sister! I got your message and then totally forgot to call you back later. Sorry sorry sorry! I got my hiking boots and wore them all day long along with my b-day t-shirt that said "Be Stupid: for successful living." my friend sarah got that for me and then the pink crown I made at Lily's party lol sorry again for not calling back, hope you guys had a happy easter wish you guys could have been with us or us with you. O and your new house! hope you are having fun decorating and moving in. Love you and the fam too!

aterwilliger said...

He is so adorable! Love the chubb!!