Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
this is one way to keep the crew under control - cheezits (sp??) keep them occupied enough not to notice the confinement. kids are so much fun and come up with such clever ways to keep themselves occupied.
Erin I really miss you. The kids to but I really miss you and am so jealous of Erica getting to go see you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
this is one way to keep the crew under control - cheezits (sp??) keep them occupied enough not to notice the confinement. kids are so much fun and come up with such clever ways to keep themselves occupied.
Erin I really miss you. The kids to but I really miss you and am so jealous of Erica getting to go see you.
Post a Comment