Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I'm back
After a long break I am back to Blogging. I want to remember this time when the kids are young and saying funny things. So first I'll show pictures of our spring break in San Diego
glad to see that you are finally back. It has been awhile since I updated my blog as well - maybe you will be an inspiration.
Gorgeous pics - SD one of my favorite places to be. Lived there for 4 years a long time ago. Loved the Zoo, Sea World, and Coronado. Plenty of really nice memories. You look like you and your family made tons of nice memories as well.
I'm so happy to see new pics. You look beautiful. I love how adorable the kids are although it's hard to see them getting bigger. Can't wait to see you this summer! I'll keep an eye out for more!
4 comments:
glad to see that you are finally back. It has been awhile since I updated my blog as well - maybe you will be an inspiration.
Gorgeous pics - SD one of my favorite places to be. Lived there for 4 years a long time ago. Loved the Zoo, Sea World, and Coronado. Plenty of really nice memories. You look like you and your family made tons of nice memories as well.
The kids are so precious! They're all getting so big and cute! Full of personality :) Miss you guys! Love you!
I'm so happy to see new pics. You look beautiful. I love how adorable the kids are although it's hard to see them getting bigger. Can't wait to see you this summer! I'll keep an eye out for more!
Yay for new pictures!
Post a Comment