Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Muffin Recipe Ever


Ingredients

  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 2 cups blueberries

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
  2. In large bowl beat eggs, gradually add sugar while beating. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil. Stir in vanilla. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
  3. Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture alternately with sour cream. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
  4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.

I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. You can change it so many different ways.

1. usually use 1 cup white sugar and 1 cup brown sugar.
2. I cup sour cream and 1 cup yogurt.
3.  Variations I've tried.

Blueberry
banana with chocolate chips
strawberries and pineapple
1/2 cup coca powder and chocolate chip and banana.

really you could put anything you want in them.  I've tried different flavored yogurt and it's awesome.  Before you freak out over the sugar, realized it make more than twenty four. Sometimes I substitute with whole wheat flour.
These last my family three or four day and I don't have to worry about snacks or breakfast.
Enjoy.

No comments: