Giving credit where credit is due. I think my husband Billy is amazing. He's the most genuine person I've ever met. He's a caring and loving father, who our children adore. Here's ten thing I love about him.
1. He sees the best in everyone.Which balances out with my negative nicely.
2. Probably the hardest working person in the world. He never stops moving. I love that he does most everything with a happy heart.
3. I love how people relax around him and enjoy his company.
4.The beautiful way he looks at me and sees me for who I am and still loves me.
5. His smile when the kids amaze him and makes him proud.
6. His desire to succeed in everything he does.
7. His strong moral compass which always serve to guide us in the right direction.
8.He can fix anything in my opinion and if he doesn't know how he finds out.
9. Always willing to help with the kids and one awesome diaper changer. I don't know many dads who could handle all the kids need so successfully.
10. His humor that ensures there will always be laughter in our house.
He not perfect but he's perfect for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment