Saturday, September 6, 2008

Corn fed

Grandpa "pa" Matthews stopped by a road side stand for fresh corn. The kids helped dad peel and eat the corn.
I had a thought that maybe you might wonder why my kids are always running around in their underwear ,well we live in the desert people. It's freakishly hot need I say more. It's still funny to me when I wake up in the middle of the night and hear the air conditioner kick on. The kids don't play outside until about seven when it's finally cool enough. I have to be creative to keep them busy. Luckily it's a big city and their tons to do.


1 comment:

Erica said...

That is so funny. Now that you mention it they are always in their undies. I think my kids used to be in their undies or jammies most the day. Now I have to get out of the house early to get Ava to school. So my kids are dressed early now. But up til last year we all lived in our jammys or undies.