Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Morning





I would say that I have it pretty good in the morning, but sometimes I don't. Here's a pretty typical morning. Billy kisses me goodbye sometime before six, as if it's a clue Jonas comes staggering into my bed demanding milk. Yes I give it to him, because he falls back to sleep cuddled all cosy next to me. Around eight the kids are up and I'm trying to wake-up as they start demanding things. Lilly eats us out of house and home before ten. Typically it's half my cereal, than a bowl of cheerios, Milk, juice or water, two eggs and toast or a waffle. You now what happens after all that food, so it's a couple of diapers next. Jonas likes more milk and than ask me to build a train track. It helps to be awake to build the track because it's nice when it circular. It almost relaxing to build the track now because it's calming and gets your mind thinking, a little like a good morning shower. He like me too do it because I make the coolest tracks never the same one twice. It's usually ten and I haven't had time to even brush my teeth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

aterwilliger said...

wow, that's a ton of food!