I was never the biggest fan of the pacifier, but when Lilly came a long i was glad we had it. Even Wilma, Billy's mom who was very against pacifiers agreed that Lilly was one kid that needed it. Pacy as Lilly called it got us through a lot of hard times. By eighteen month I was sick of it, sick of picking it off the floor, mad searches right before bed and her talking around it. So we decided to forget about it and I was surpised it was a lot easier than I thought. Billy puts the kids to bed and started to not leave the pacy. During the day it was hard, but I kept her really busy and I think she did'nt mind not having it. So I'm glad to report that were pacy free for a week now. I keep finding them and throwing them away. I'm glad that were done, but I'll always be thankful to the "pacifier" for getting me through those difficult times.Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Olde to Pacifier
I was never the biggest fan of the pacifier, but when Lilly came a long i was glad we had it. Even Wilma, Billy's mom who was very against pacifiers agreed that Lilly was one kid that needed it. Pacy as Lilly called it got us through a lot of hard times. By eighteen month I was sick of it, sick of picking it off the floor, mad searches right before bed and her talking around it. So we decided to forget about it and I was surpised it was a lot easier than I thought. Billy puts the kids to bed and started to not leave the pacy. During the day it was hard, but I kept her really busy and I think she did'nt mind not having it. So I'm glad to report that were pacy free for a week now. I keep finding them and throwing them away. I'm glad that were done, but I'll always be thankful to the "pacifier" for getting me through those difficult times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah! its much better,
very clever.
sure, why not!
what happened to the other one?
i think you add more info about it.
Post a Comment