Man the weeks have been flying by. It seem that we've been going and going. I think it's more like the days are flying bye. I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I'd catch everyone up.
Billy has been really busy with teaching, coaching and the restaurant. We were reading together in the evening and had to give that up because he'd fall asleep on me. So frustrating. He's really happy to come home and just play with the kids. He's been really involved with soccer it's been a crazy first year. The kids and I enjoy going to the games and helping out. I sell t-shirts and the kids love making new friends. It's fun to do as a family.
With Billy so busy I've been taking care of things at home. I've been using this website that plan meal for you. My sister told me about it, it's really cool, it gives you easy meals and printable shopping list. It's nice to not think about what I want to make. The sites called mealmatter.com. You feel excited about making dinner ans it's fun to let the kids help. I always like October because I enjoy making costumes for the kids. Lilly is going to be a rabbit and Jonas a pirate. I don't think I'm up to making a pirate costume, so I'll look to see if I can find one cheap. Lilly call rabbit "hop hops". It's funny because as I'm making the costumes it's warm, but by the end of October it's cold. Two more pounds to go and I'll decide if it enough. It's a good incentive to lose weight when Billy says he'll buy me new clothes when I reach my goal. My garden growing and i have a lot of bell pepper coming in. The growing season is really weird here. I'm still trying to figure it out.
Jonas is growing and getting bigger. I talked to his doctor and decided that we should for some speech therapy. The really good news is that it's just a speech delay. It's not that he can't talk he just doesn't. We've been trying to get him to talk more. We go to therapy twice a week and Jonas love the school and his teacher Robin. We've been noticing it making a difference already. I especially like when he tell Lilly to go way. Nice right. He's funny though, I caught him playing with the water in the bathroom and I asked him what he was doing he said "washing hands there ticky. Good but he forgot to dry them off.
Lilly is very entertaining. She definitely our communicator. Here are a few of her favorite thing to say. "Oh man" "I'm crying" "what u doing Dodee( she calls Jonas this even though she can say Jonas)" "comon Momma" "I'm tinky" and my favorite "monkey cheese" which is mac n cheese. She's doing really good in her toddler bed and we're almost done with the pacifier. She starting to not want it, maybe it has to do with the fact that she's chewed through it and I haven't replaced it. Wahhh! We've put potty training to aside for now. She's just not interested. She's fun to watch her change, grow and interact with Jonas. They truly love each other. I really enjoy them at this age their very entertaining.
Well that about it. Wilma found a place and is moving out at the end of this week. She's close that we'll still see here, which will be nice. I guess I should get some picture up because their piling up, which reminds me that so is my laundry bye for know.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I was beginning to think your computer broke! :)
Post a Comment