Thursday, August 13, 2009

Late vacation pictures

I'm not sure how to rearrange pictures so these are really out of order. We had a blast on our vacation and squeezed a lot into two weeks. This is a picture of Lilly trying Darren's riding gear on, for some reason every time the kids are at mom's house someone end up with this stuff on. During 4th of July we went camping with Erica and her kids , mom, Darren and the girls. It's was fun having all the cousins play together.
We spent a fun afternoon with Terri Rae and grandma Matthews. Lilly kept asking to go to great grandma house. I think she had a good time.

Here's Nick (billy's friend),Billy and Jonas on a trip to the cavern's. Nick made a life long friend with Lilly by bring her jelly beans.


I love the look on grandma's face here. Lilly like loved the attention.



I was so happy to be spending time with my niece's and nephew. Alicia is the cutest baby yet.




The girls.





Lilly loved holding Alicia, Jonas on the other hand did want to hold her. Boys!






The first part of the trip we spent in Tahoe in the coolest cabin ever. It was beautiful and so relaxing. Their was three couples ( Billy's friends from Simpson) plus us, so fun to hang out and get reacquainted.







Jonas helping ice some cupcakes in the cabin.








A day at Lake Tahoe. So nice, a little cold for us Nevadans, but still fun. We meet my friends the Terwilliger's the next day for another great day on the beach. Lilly and Jonas love playing with their daughter Hailey. Overall a great trip. We saw everyone and had a lot of great summer fun. Dad next summer were coming to your pool a lot more. It was great to see Danny.
I'm sure I forgot a lot but man we did a lot. Thanks to everyone for the great time.









2 comments:

aterwilliger said...

Wow, you guys sure know how to pack in the action into two weeks. We had tons of fun with you at Lake Tahoe and we miss you!

vicki said...

Glad to see all of the smiling faces. Vacations are for having fun and it looks like you did. Take care of everyone....