Welcome to my blog. I promise you plenty of cute pictures, a few laughs and a whole lot of fun.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Pre-K
Wow! What a busy week were having. Today was Jonas's first day at school and it was a success. He had a good time and was eager to go back. He's so cute with his backpack on. Okay I didn't cry, but I was a little anxious for him.
spitting image of his dad - school already, before you know it he will be graduating from high school. Believe me when I say that the time flies by - one minute they are just starting and the next they are moving on to bigger and better things, i.e. college etc. glad to hear that he enjoyed his first day - one of many to be sure.
2 comments:
spitting image of his dad - school already, before you know it he will be graduating from high school. Believe me when I say that the time flies by - one minute they are just starting and the next they are moving on to bigger and better things, i.e. college etc. glad to hear that he enjoyed his first day - one of many to be sure.
Yeah, Jonas! First day of school! I'm glad to hear it went well.
Post a Comment