Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lilly's broken arm

I thought I throw this in, Lilly has definitely become my little helper. Anyway for those of you waiting for picture of Lilly's cast here they are.





Her favorite saying "I have a broken arm", you know just in case I forgot. She's been a real trooper through the whole thing. I on the other hand will be glad when that thing is gone.
Thing I don't Like about the cast.
1) She's a dirty little girl and so now is the cast. stinky!
2) people's look of pity when we walk bye.
3) Being Lilly's other arm.
4) keeping a two year old out of water when it's over a hundred.
So next Tuesday it comes off and boy will I be glad. Stay tuned for pictures of Jonas's first day of school.



1 comment:

vicki said...

Sorry to see that Lilly is "slowed down" a little bit, but then I am sure that it is just a little bit. for some reason kids always seem to make it through broken bones better than parents - does not really slow them down much that's for sure. Been there, done that and I can sympathize. Hope all goes well soon.